ASHLEY HOLZER!! you have not changed at all! oh my! I found your site from kirsten cullen's site and I am so happy I did!you look fantastic and are clearly living the fabulous life still, waterskiing, biking, tennis etc etc...I would love to see you, any chance your heading to jackson sometime?tell me about everything else, catch me up, it has been way way way too long!
Do you guys ever sit still??? ya, us either!
You look good in your biking shorts... but not in a creepy way.
ASHLEY HOLZER!! you have not changed at all! oh my! I found your site from kirsten cullen's site and I am so happy I did!
ReplyDeleteyou look fantastic and are clearly living the fabulous life still, waterskiing, biking, tennis etc etc...
I would love to see you, any chance your heading to jackson sometime?
tell me about everything else, catch me up, it has been way way way too long!
Do you guys ever sit still??? ya, us either!
ReplyDeleteYou look good in your biking shorts... but not in a creepy way.
ReplyDelete