For the past 7 months Jenn Smart and I have been throwing the idea around of starting a dance studio in Southeast Boise, which is in desperate need of a place for people to come take dance classes. For the past 6 months we have been searching for the perfect place to start our dream. Jenn and I of course found the perfect place right away that was already built to be a dance studio. It was big, beautiful, in the perfect location, and of course WAY out of our price range! After searching all over Boise we found nothing that compared to our ideal place. To make a long story short, we have been on an emotional and draining roller coaster to get to this day where I can proudly announce that we did it!!! Jenn and I signed the lease today for our dream spot in Southeast Boise!!
Today marks the official "birthdate"
of
Visit BDA's blog at boisedancealliance.blogpsot.com
OR
Visit the official website at boisedancealliance.com for class and registration information.
AHHH!!! Congrats! That is so exciting for you both, I am so very impressed! Can't wait to come see it and discuss possible wreath options! Again, congrats on such a huge step!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ashley! How exciting! I know you must of worked very hard for this dream to become a reality. There is no doubt you will do great things with your dance studio. I hope things go smoothly for you. Enjoy this awesome time in your life!
ReplyDeleteAsh- Congrats!! That's amazing news!!!
ReplyDelete