Summer Fun


2 weekends ago Miranda finally got married.
This is Josh and me at the rehearsal dinner :)


Here we are at the wedding :)

We have taken many jeep rides this summer.
Rain or shine- Josh loves this jeep!
(Her name is Jenna FYI) ;)

We have also gone on many mountain bike rides.
This is one of my favorite summer activities.
I haven't gotten Josh out to the lake yet.... but it is going to happen soon :)

Josh and me at the Botanical Gardens

***
I had the best birthday weekend.
Wednesday night I had an awesome birthday dinner with my mom and dad.
Thursday, I woke up and got to go take a quick waterski before heading to work. It was definitely a great way to start the day.
Josh picked me up that night for dinner. He took me to Lucky 13 where we shared a delicious meal. We then went and picked up Blue Cow and brought it over to Jenn and Ian's house. It was so fun spending the evening with all of my best friends.

*******************
The day after my birthday Josh and I went to the Botanical Gardens for the Alison Krauss concert. This was so much fun. We packed a picnic and sat out on our blanket and enjoyed the incredible music. It was a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment