September just flew by and I realized I hadn't posted anything for a while. I feel like a lot has happened this month.
~ I started my new job at American Family Insurance and I absolutely love it!
~ We started classes at the studio (year 2). Enrollment has been wonderful and everything is running very smoothly :)
Here are some pictures from this month.
My cuddle bugs in the morning before work :)
The second weekend in September Josh and I went to Ashford, Washington to a mountaineering festival. We stayed at this cute little Inn. Josh got to meet and talk to a lot of mountain guides and famous climbers.
Josh also took me up to Camp Muir on Mt. Rainier. We hiked up in the afternoon, put up the tent, spent the night, and then climbed back down the next morning.
It was really fun and I am getting more used to camping out in the snow.
I must have slept well because Josh told me I was snoring.... saaaad. :)
Ian, Jenn's husband, coaches football for Bishop Kelley High School.
Jenn and I have been attending all of the games on Friday nights.
This particular game I had a hard time focusing because the sunset was so incredible.
It must have changed a hundred different colors and patterns.
Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment