New Pictures


~Beautiful Jackson Hole~
Here are some pictures of Jackson that I took while I was home. I have been having a lot of fun with my new camera :)











~Christmas Pictures~




I stole this idea from another blog. She had a tutorial on how to make the Christmas lights look like hearts. I still haven't mastered the lighting, but it was really fun trying it out! The Boston terrier is Jenn and Ian's new addition to the their family. His name is Duncan and he spent Christmas with us in Jackson while Jenn and Ian were in California.


Every year we have Christmas Eve dinner at the Thorkildsen house. John and Stacy make an amazing dinner and it is my favorite tradition!

Lindsay, Ashley, Megan

Stacy, Lindsay, Ashley

Lindsay, Liza, Megan, Michael






John and Lindsay


2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Ash! I am glad you had time to get them posted! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas break - I am so glad we had some time to catch up, I sure do miss the fabulous Holzer family. You all are so wonderful, including those adorable pups!

    ReplyDelete