Lately my entryway has been driving me crazy! It felt really unorganized and cluttered! I had the day off today so I took a little trip to Target. I spent nearly two hours in Target coming up with the perfect solution to my problem. My plan was to buy the stuff today and then put it all together tomorrow. However, I have a little of my Dad in me.... OK... A LOT of my dad in me:) And I ended up putting it all together and hanging it all today. (Thank you Shane for helping me hang everything!!)) My mom and I were laughing today because we always joke about my dad and how makes up new "projects" for himself because he can't sit still. I realized today that I am exactly like him! I could have enjoyed the day off, but instead took on a new project. I had a great time though, and I am so excited about my new entryway! It is much more organized and pleasing to look at. And bless Target for allowing me to one-stop-shop at a reasonable price :)
Here is a before and after shot of my entryway:
Before
looks so excellent! Such an improvement - straight out of HGTV, love it!
ReplyDelete